Working With Children
FC Nelson's position statement regarding working with children...
FC Nelson is committed to the safety and well being of all children and will act to ensure that a safe environment is maintained for all children within its responsibility.
Mainland Football, its Regional Associations and Clubs will:
- to the best of their ability ensure that all Members are aware and adhere to the Guidelines for Working with Children as set out in Schedule 1 (see documents below);
- regularly review and implement the safeguarding practices relating to children in order to minimise and/or prevent the risk of harm to them.
- ensure that all Members who work with Children understand their responsibilities under this Policy and the guidelines and requirements referred herein.
For more information, please take a look at the documents below.
Health and Safety Vision
The Health and Safety Vision of Mainland Football contains the following priorities:
- To ensure that all those involved in the sport of football within the Mainland Football Region have a safe and healthy environment in which to compete in.
- To promote health, safety and wellbeing to players, coaches, match officials, administrators, volunteers and spectators.
- To take all reasonable and practicable safeguards to ensure the safety within and on all our facilities used within the sport of football.
- To be the leader of health and safety in the sport of football within the football federations of New Zealand Football.
Mainland Football Sorching Goal - financial help - https://www.sporty.co.nz/mainlandfootball/ABOUT-1/Resources/Scorching-Goal-1